All About Siruseri
Thursday, August 18, 2016
Perur - Pattiswaram - six kilometres from Coimbatore Jn is known for smirking Lord Nataraja who is on the last leg of celestial dance . It's also called as Western Chidambaram. One who prays here will attain total salvation
• The specialities of this holy place are:
1. immortal palm
2. reproductionless tamarind
3. wormfree dung
4. bone becoming stone
5. The dying creatures keeping their right ear upwards
• karikARchOzan worshiped here to get rid of the sin of murder here.
• Kulasekaran got cured of the leprosy
• Muchukundan got removed the darkness in his face
The heads of the eight directions are figuring in the vimana of the sanctum sanctorum.
The vimana of Mother Pachai Nayaki is square in shape. There is a shrine for other Ambica Mother Manonmani.
Lord Muruga is in between the shrines of Lord and Mother in the Somaskanda form.
As this is a salvation centre, Lord Bhairava appears without His dog vahan as Gnana Bhairava.
The Lord Anjaneya is made up of wood